I need help with the Georgeo Lopez contest.

sissybells

<font color=green>"Second star to the right and st
I accidentally recorded over the show and I had only gotten up the tea cup ride. Would there possibly be anyone that can help me with what mickeys they got from the tea cups to the end of the show. I totally understand if you don't want to but I thought I would ask. Thank you.

I have not yet will do tonight but I do not have as many as some I have counted only 90 someone had over 100...

as soon as I type them up I will post my finds.

Mal

it would help everyone.

Mine from the Teacups are:

76. Black mickey on Pink teacup thing next to fence by George’s wife and Carmen
77. Yellow Mickey in hedge
78. Yellow Mickey on tree
79. Yellow Mickey on teacup thing behind teacups
80. Mickey Pin on Max’s shirt
81. Yellow Mickey on fence at teacups
82. Green Mickey behind Ernie’s head
83. White Mickey on Pink teacup thing
84. Black Mickey on teacup car

George’s House 3rd time
85. George Holding Mickey all day sucker
86. Black Mickey on frig bottom
87. Mickey topiary tree George’s patio
88. Mickey on pillow chaise
89. Mickey on terra cotta pot by gate
90. Mickey Stick fiqure holding plant
91. “ “ “ “ “
92. George’s Mouse ears
93. Mickey on 2nd chaise’ pillow
94. Mickey on fence gate door
95. Yellow Mickey behind Max with flash light
96. George holding Mickey Plush
97. George’s t-shirt
98. George’s Mouse ears

hope this helps

Mal

Are you counting both the Mickey ears and the Mickey face on the ears as two Mickeys??

no I am counting the ears as one item...the rules to me are pretty clear on that.

For example, if a T-shirt, hat or other item of clothing appears with a Mickey or Mickeys on it, each Mickey on such item of clothing will count only one time even if the same item reappears in a later scene.)

Maybe I am wrong, but that is how I took it.

I also think stepdaddy should have posted his or her list up until the teacups. I was happy to help as always but asking for help and then not responding in anyway was not very DISlike. Unless of course there was a good reason.

Mal

I'm sorry you think that was un Dislike. I really appreciate all the help I got but after all was said and done I decided not to even enter, just for the simple fact that after thinking about it I needed to see them for myself before I listed them in any way. I can not believe that you can call me undislike and not even have any reason to. My initial question was for help after the teacups, and if anyone else wanted what I had I would have gladly given it to them. I have to admit that this is the second time I have had someone totally assume the kind of person that I am on these boards and to be honest with you I am wondering exactly who is UNDISLIKE. I only react when I have someone assume something about me. That is my biggest pet peeve. If YOU wanted to know the hidden mickeys I found before the teacups then why didn't YOU ask me I would have gladly given them to you. That is why I asked MY question to begin with. It is not my place to ASSUME that you needed help on any of the other mickeys unless you ask ME I won't just throw it out there. So before you go assuming you know what kind of person I am ASK FIRST, before making assumptions. I didn't even enter the contest anyway and I am sorry you feel that way about me.

Maleficent2,

I am going to start off by saying that at first I reacted really fast to your post in a negative way and that only after I posted what I said that I went back to read about what I could have given off to make me seem UNDISLIKE. Well, I have got to admit that "I" was totally wrong and to say that "I" am so SORRY about jumping on you that way because until I read back did I notice that you did ask for my Mickeys. I'm sorry but I never seem to notice the smaller bold print before a post. For some reason I just never notice it. I would have gladly given you my Mickeys and I apologize again for that post earlier. I just got on the defensive because like I said I got jumped on before on these boards and I was just bound and determined to defend myself before anything. Please accept my apology. I AM SOOOO SORRY.

not a problem....

I am sorry you did not enter the contest. You should have, well maybe next time.

Mal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter