I need Help planning my trip!!

jadyson

<font color=red>Disney Addict<font color=teal></fo
We are WDW creatures of habit and have been to Disneyland/DCA on our own but this year we will be bringing our three year old and my 58 year old mother!! We are staying at the Hojo Anaheim for seven nights (driving in from Vegas).
Here's what I know so far:
*we want to do three days in the parks
*possibly one day at Universal Studios
*my husband and I want to do the LA scene-the strip, Whiskey, etc.
*one day possibly at ABC-General Hospital taping (my mom has an in)
*Jay Leno (if possible to get tickets)
*a beach (which one?)
*Beverly Hills/Rodeo Drive/Hollywood
Is it possible to fit all this in? We will be there from October 12-19 and then back to Vegas for a few more days before we fly home.
How many hours of daylight this time of year?
I will be asking many more questions as I get answers. Any other suggestions are welcomed. pirate:
Thanks for all your help!!

What are you planning the day you arrive, anything? Are you leaving the 19th or 20th?

Here is what I think:
DL- 3 days (13-15)
LA/Bev Hills/Jay Leno(I believe he tapes early like 6 pm)- 1day (16)
GH- 1 Day (17)
Universal- 1 day (18)
Beach/Las Vegas (19)

Now of course you could move around the dates, but this is an idea. To me there isn't that much in Beverly Hills but it is nice to look around, especially at the houses.

The plan is to arrive from Vegas late in the morning--my husband makes the drive in from Vegas in about three hours. So we will probably check in at the hotel, do downtown disney, maybe a movie, hang out at the pool, etc.
That is exactally what I want to know about things like Beverly Hills-it'll probably be like an hour or so til we get disgusted with all the beautiful houses and cars. What beach area is best for a three year old? Are any of the other theme parks appropriate for that age?

jadyson said:
The plan is to arrive from Vegas late in the morning--my husband makes the drive in from Vegas in about three hours.
3 hours from Vegas to Anaheim? If I remember correctly it's about 275 miles. Is he breaking the land speed record? ;)

I am from Northern CA so I can't help with the beaches. Have you looked into Legoland in the San Diego Area? I hear that it is a great place for kids.

We do indeed make it to Anaheim in about three hours. We are outside of Vegas in Primm Valley at the stateline. My husband doesn't waste any time getting there. I will look into Legoland and also try to get more info on the beaches. Thanks.

That makes more sense. The stateline is a bit closer than the city of Vegas. ;)

jadyson said:
We are WDW creatures of habit and have been to Disneyland/DCA on our own but this year we will be bringing our three year old and my 58 year old mother!!

*one day possibly at ABC-General Hospital taping (my mom has an in)
*Jay Leno (if possible to get tickets)

Be aware that most TV shows have a minimum age of 16 to attend a taping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter