I need help!!! Can't think of a catchy saying!

wannabecruiser

Mouseketeer
Ok I am going to try and make t-shirts for my family that will be cruising on the Wonder this May, but I am drawing a blank on what to put that sounds cute, our family last name is Divins and I thought I would like to put that in the phrase but it woun't be necessary. Maybe you crafty folks can help me out and give me some ideas, I am thinking I will use a shot of the wonder somehow. I have never done t-shirts but they sound so cute and I would like to try it. There is 5 of us going, Me, 12 yo son, Sis-in-law and 2 nieces (they are in their early 20's). I also thought I would give them to everyone for Easter.
Let me thank you all ahead of time for your help. :teeth:

wonder-ful.jpg

I have this design and I think the play on words with "wonder"ful is cute

you could put

The Divins

"Wonder"ful Vacation

Here is a start: Divins are livin a dream, cruisin Disney Wonder(dates)!

I want to say I am a Steelers Fan also, what a great year. Can't wait til Sept. for 2006 season to start. It all ended way to soon! :thumbsup2

Thanks for the ideas. I made a picture on my computer and if I figure out how to post it I will show you all and let me know what you think? I used clipart characters to represent us that will be cruisin. I think it turned out ok.........

Yes it was a great Steeler season. Hopefully we can repeat the great season in 2006!!! :woohoo:

I have posted on these boards that everyone will lnow who I am on the cruise because I will be the one waving my Terrible Towel all over the place!!!!

How about "The Divins "Wonder"ous Adventure"

Deb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter