I need FAQS!! ASAP! PDQ!

MegKate

2010 UMaine Graduate... now unemployed. What to do
Hey all,

I would like to ask for your help on my website - I need any FAQ (Frequently asked questions) that you can think of. Anything concerning the wedding. I'll take any and all that you can help think of - even if they're a bit snarky, funny and/or tongue in cheek. :thumbsup2

Thanks muchly!!
-Meg

When should we be in Disney to enjoy all of the wedding Festivities?

When would the Bride & Groom be in Disney?

These are the two I've been asked alot from my family and I put them on the website.

Other Questions: Do we need Park Tickets? Will Mickey be the Officiant/Best Man/a guest at the wedding? (tongue in cheek)

Check out my site I just got finished, the link is in my siggy. I wrote alot about Magic Your Way, Disney Dining, and Disney Resort vs. Off-site because alot of non-Disney fans sounded confused.

HTH!

hmmm...what did we get asked a lot..

• Why Disney??
  • Are you getting married in the Castle?
  • Do we need tickets?
  • What should we wear?
  • Will Mickey be there? Best Man? Officiant? etc
  • How much does it cost? (probably should just explain that its none of their darn business!)
  • Are you going to Honeymoon there?
  • How long is the ceremony/reception?

Are you getting married by Mickey?

Can we wear Mickey ears to the wedding?

How long do we need to be there for? - This one could probably be worded better.. Like how long do the festivities last for...

Will there be an at home reception for those that can't attend?

Is this a real wedding? - I hate that one, but I've been asked it... :crazy2: Stupid people...

Which is the closest air port?

Can you tell me about transport?

How much do you suggest I bring to spend?

How much is accommodation?

Where can I find more information on Disneyworld?

You know, I'm writing this, and trying to think of any lighthearted ones, or even ones from people who are delighted to attend, but I seem to keep coming back to the slightly bitter ones...

Thanks all! Got those all answered - anyone think of any other ones??

What should we wear/how should we dress for the wedding?

I've gotten the "what do we wear" and "how much money do i need for food while i am there"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter