I need eBay help.

ChiTownZee

"You have no idea what I'm capable of."-Evil Queen
I just won an auction for a used car radio on eBay, and he sent me a Billpoint invoice, and on the invoice it says that all sales final, sold as is. It didn't say anything about sold as is on the auction page, just that it worked when he took it out of the car. Am I agreeing the the sold as is this with this invoice if I send payment? I'm all worried now :confused:

Everything on Ebay is "as is." These are not retailers with a money-back guarantee. If he has a good feedback rating with a lot of activity, you're usually safe. Think of it like shopping at a yard sale - only over the internet. There are no guarantees. Just don't give your feedback until you are sure it works. If it doesn't than you can blast him for all to read.

Also, if it doesn't work as stated in the ad, you can contact the seller and request a refund of the item you purchased less shipping costs.

I've bought and sold several things on Ebay including a week's vacation rental in Orlando, and I've been pretty happy with everything so far.

Good luck! Let us know how it goes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter