I need advice

T

Triton

I have 2 days slated to visit in May. I was going to do a full day at IOA Monday May 7 and on Thurs May 10 I was going to do the morning at USF (just to see Barney for my daughter and MIB for me) and the afternoon at IOA. I am going to buy the 2 day park hopper (or whatever its called).

My question is , does IOA have early entry on Monday which I can't get into, and if so should I do USF first and do the full IOA day on Thurdsay ? Or , is Monday a better day to tour IOA even with the hotel guests entering early ?

Thanks,

Matt

Monday is ALWAYS, IMHO, a better day to tour IOA, EE or no EE. I would stick to your original schedule, IOA, Monday, both parks Thursday.

I don't think these parks are as affected by EE as the Disney parks are.

-------------------------

MOM
Mother of Michael
Proverbs 3:5-6

hwink.gif

<font color=purple>Co-Moderator of the Community and Universal/IOA Boards</font color=purple>

[This message was edited by Robinrs on 03-27-01 at 01:28 PM.]

I went to EE for USF and IOA a few weeks ago. The EE crowd effect on the normal crowds was really neglible. I think there may have been 200-300 people in the park maximum.

guy.gif

Barry Hom
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

What to know how to get to the front of the line at Universal Orlando? Click HERE!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter