• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I need a Holiday Planner

Do we need a holiday planner

• First time with 18 month old

• What to do first and last

Results are only viewable after voting.

drennan

Disney Nutter - Looking for FUN !!!! Life is what
Going to WDW in October with another couple and our 2 sons 1 aged 18 months the other 9 years old. Do we really need a day to day planner or should we go with the flow. :jester:

At least a loose plan is important. Take a look at some park maps and get to know where all the attractions are. The last thing you want to do is cross the park several times getting to the attractions you want to see.

If you are going for a short trip, then planning is more important. You're traveling with a little one so you'll want to try get to the parks early and then back to the hotel for a break in the afternoon.

Lots of people swear by the "Unoffical Guide's" tour plans. We used them one year when we went with a group of 8 over spring break. It worked great!!!

When my own family goes in the off season (Nov/Dec) I've adapeted that plan a little. DH HATES to be overly planned so I have divide the MK into areas with our favorite attractions, so when we get there and find we've wandered to a side of the park we do the whole list (in order of buisiest to slowest) before heading for another section fo the park.

I would say the more familiar with the layout of each park, and what your family wants to do, the better off you will be (we always get our favorite rides in first thing so we can do them twice). A good guide book will help you there.

I like, the Unofficial Guide and Birnbaum's. I know LOTS of people have raved about the Passporter too!

Good Luck!!! You're going to have loads of fun!!!:p :p :p

thanks for your reply, i really appreciate it. I better get busy planning though, do you know any sites you can print off the site maps or is it a case of waiting till you get there and picking one up on arrival to each park ?

Don't wait until you get there!

Yes there are sites to get your maps from. I'll have to look around a bit..... not something I keep on hand.

Perhaps someone else has them out there?......

thanks for your reply, i really appreciate it. I better get busy planning though, do you know any sites you can print off the site maps or is it a case of waiting till you get there and picking one up on arrival to each park ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter