• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I need a favor....please?

WebmasterDoc

Administrator
Administrator
I spent much of the afternoon meeting CaskBill and his wife Peg here at OKW. We had a great time- both are delightful people.

Bill asked me if I had a copy of the DVC Point Calculator which he wrote and sent to many on this site to test for him. (He wants to show his brother and does not have it on his laptop.) I just checked and it is not on my laptop either. He has no internet connection here.

Could someone who has the latest version please email the program to me as an attachment so I can give it to him tomorrow at our DIS/DVC meet?

Please post below if you can send it (and check below before you do send it) ....so I don't receive 20 copies!

Thanks in advance!! :bounce:

I sent an e-mail with the DVCmanager.zip that I had downloaded on Febuary 10. I believe that is the latest.

Have fun!!!

Rich,

I think that is a different one. That is a standalone program where I think the one that was put together by CaskBill was an Excel spreadsheet. I've looked but don't have the spreadsheet.

That DVCmanager thing is so cool, I never downloaded any excel spreadsheet. That was the only thing I ever downloaded, so I thought that was what he was asking for....oh well, I tried.

Thanks, Rich. I did not have that version of the DVC manager!

But that isn't the xls program Bill wrote, so I still need that if someone has it.

Thanks again!

Thanks so much, Lesley.

We're having a great trip. I'll say "Hi" to Mickey for you!

Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter