I need a close up of the Castle! UPDATE!!! With Pic

ddavis860

<font color=magenta>My dream job is to be the Fair
Thanks everyone that helped with this project sending me pics, and making suggestions! I was limited in my paints, so this is how our "Cinderella's Castle" turned out. Each box took a total of about 30 min to do from base coat and taping, to the final faux finish.

The kids had a blast! We had "When you wish upon a star" a huge star for pics, Captain hooks pirate ship complete with Tink, Epcot, and MGM. Red and black balloons, red and black table cloths, and the cutest napkin holders with Sorcerer Mickey's hat, and a wand. It was just WAY too cute!!! My DS14 felt right at home....literally!

b3ec33fe.jpg

(Original Post)Does anyone have a close up of Cinderella's Castle. I need to see the stone of the exterior walls up close. I thought I had one, but can't find it now :confused3 The closest I have is a shot of the Fairy Godmother (my dream job by the way)...it shows the inside wall pretty well. Think they are similar enough? DH keeps saying I have "artistic license", but I'm trying to get as close as I can...

I have to paint some really large boxes to look like the castle arch and wall for my DS14 8th grade social. Imagine a Disney theme for a kid who has Disney in every room of his house :lmao: ...and no I didn't suggest the theme (but I'm thrilled with it!), I just got volunteered for paint detail....

this isn't really the close ups that you are looking for but maybe they will help.

untitled.jpg

and

untitled2.jpg

good luck with your wall.

This picture is similar to the one posted above, but it show a little more brick:

51144castle-thumb.jpg

The social is on Saturday. :teeth: I have 6 boxes painted :thumbsup2 all the others are taped and ready to go. I was limited on my colors, so it looks NOTHING like the castle colors...but it is looking like stone. I just wish that life stopped getting in the way of all my projects!

I'll post a pic when it is finished...as this is a crazy project, and I am the crazy blonde that was "volunteered"...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter