I must admit, I will miss...

Kelsie

DIS Veteran
My rainbow clippy but...I have finally reached 30 pounds and am sportin a new look!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I can't tell you what this means to me and I have all of you to thank! I never could have accomplished this without each and every one of you!! A special thanks to John In Illinois for his support (and nagging), my Co-Mods who have always been there with support when I needed it and Alex, who made me realize I didn't need all of the, as he calls "fakey food' and would reach my goal faster without them.

This has been a very stressful week for me at work and I did lose more weight than I normally would do to this. But, the good news is that for once in my life, I didn't turn to food for comfort. I turned to friends. :)

There have been a few other things that I think helped me over the past 10 weeks. Rootbeer and cream (thanks Jody :) ), Weighing daily (kept me motivated, another Alex idea) sugar free jello and whipped cream (something I have almost every evening before bed) and my DD who is now my diet police (Mommy, can you have that, Mommy, are you off your diet, Mommy is there sugar in that. :rolleyes: :)

I never dreamed when I thought of the WISH Challenge, that I could or would see these results. If I can do this, all of you can...and will. :)

Love you guy's and thanks again for always being there! :)

**Now, where did I put that WOTW, WOAP, WAPT, tape!! :teeth:**

CONGRATULATIONS, KELSIE!!!!

You mean to tell me that you've lost 30 pounds IN ONLY 10 WEEKS?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOWZA!!!!!!!!!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I am so happy for you and so proud of you. When you think of the times you came close to just saying, "forget this" and almost quit...(shudder). Now look at you, sporting that flashy new 30 pound clippie!!! You may have a Tiggerific support group, but YOU are the one who did this!!!! YOU deserve all the credit! Keep it up, Kelsie! You should be extremely proud of yourself!!!!!

I knew you could do it Kelsie...and I am so very proud of you. You look wonderful with that new clippie. Congratulations!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Kelsie, you are awesome!!! Way to go!!! Well said about the friends here on WISH. You & Jody have been such a help to me!!!:p

You are an AMAZING woman Kelsie!!

I knew all along that you would make it.................you just needed to believe in YOU , like I have always believed in you.

The fact that you have accomplished this during a stressful time in life is even a more amazing feat than you realize, given the temptation to solve problems with food.

I have always felt that one obstacle you have to weight loss, is the fact that you have such a HUGE heart...............it alone must add dozens of pounds.........but without it.....there would be no Kelsie.......and we all love you too much for that!

:D

Congrats Kelsie!!! I think this clippie looks great on you....very stylish!!!! Keep it up..I know you can do it!!

Congratulations! That is awesome! You should be so proud of yourself!

Kelsie, I am so proud of you!! I know you have had struggles in the past, so this new clippie is a fantastic accomplishment. Keep up the great work and keep seeking comfort from your WISH friends! Congratulations.

What a gorgeous clipart, Kels. I knew you could do this all along. Anyone who could come up with the WISH challenge certainly has what it takes to reach her goals.

You may have had a few stumbles along the way but you never gave up. I'm so proud of you for hanging in there.

I hope your days become much less stressful soon.

Kelsie:
That new gold clippie looks fantastic! :D :D Way to go, girl!

arg-dancing-woohoo-gold-url.gif

Way to hang in there Kels! I'm so happy for you! Bet that was the hardest 30 lbs. you've ever lost! BUT aren't you glad you stayed with it?

Oh Kelsie I am soooo proud of you! You are the backbone of this family - you have brought so many of us together to endure this journal with friends!! And now you add to your success with that shiny new fabulous clippie! Way to go!!!
spinning16.gif

Thanks for all you did in starting this board! You so deserve all the happiness and success in your journey! Enjoy!!!!

You look absolutely brilliant in your new clippie- you weathered the storm and came out shining!!
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
There 30 pounds just bouncing away!!!
Tara

Congrats Kelsie your new Clippie looks awesome on you ....a little more slimming then the rainbow clippie....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter