I missed out on the half marathon

Bobby Mcbobbob

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

I missed out on the half marathon on Jan 9th.

We had planned to go but all was on hold until travel from Ireland was allowed. I just went on there and its sold out, ugh.

Keep checking back! Bibs for several of the races have been randomly popping up. And there’s always a chance more bibs will be available if/when they start breaking up the remaining dopey sets.

So there's a chance more places could become available. Myself and my wife were going to run it together.

There’s definitely a chance. It looks like they’ve been periodically breaking up Dopey Challenge bibs to make the component races available. Check regularly and often because the number available is usually pretty limited and they tend to go quickly.

Yes it opened and i got all the way to the end of registration and it told me it was closed again

Unfortunately, RunDisney removes bibs from inventory after registration is complete, not when registration starts, so given the limited number of bibs they make available it’s entirely possible they sold out while you were registering. Keep watching! Fingers crossed it will open up again for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter