I met Uncleromulus!

Tarheel Tink

Cosmos mariner-destination unknown
DH and I were walking in AK this past week when I heard the word "Disser!" from behind us. I was wearing a lime green shirt from the boards; turning I was thrilled to meet Uncleromulus and his wife. They are a lovely couple and extremely friendly. We traded some restaurant information before parting; I'm afraid I stuttered a bit in my excitement in meeting him after reading his threads and his moderator responses for so long!

How fun! I've had the pleasure of meeting a few DISers in person, and it has always been a good experience.

I hope you had a wonderful time at WDW, and I hope Uncleromulus and his wife are having a great time too. I'm really looking forward to reading his dining reviews, and I know I'm not alone in that. :)

Cool, I've met a Disser at Le Cellier, but I've forgotten her user name. It was neat. She didn't have anything on the identify her, but I didn't either. She was talking to another guest and I overheard Dis boards & spoke up.

That is so great! Uncleromelus really is like a "celebrity!" He is one of the many I would love to meet.

At PftS last year I had the pleasure of meeting Mister Disney, Kman and also Forever42 and her hubby. I thought that was so cool! :cool1:

Its always fun to meet DISers!

I had a chance encounter once while wearing my lime green DIS tshirt. We were coming out of American Adv. after seeing the Voices of Liberty sing. We were among the last few out when a gentleman asked me my tag name. I told him then asked his. He told me WebmasterDoc. I was about floored. It was like meeting a rock star(at least my DW said thats how my face looked) :teeth:

where do I get one? Or are they just Alien Green? Since my posts look so good now, figure I should look good too!!

GEEZ...and the only person I ran into on our trip was Michael Eisner coming out of the AKL Lodge. If he used to be a DIS member, he probably isn't anymore! :teeth:

I'm afraid I stuttered a bit in my excitement in meeting

really is like a "celebrity!"

I was about floored. It was like meeting a rock star

Great--I hope you all realize we'll never be able to live with these people from now on! :teeth:

Michael Eisner coming out of the AKL Lodge. If he used to be a DIS member, he probably isn't anymore!

Actually--rumor has it he's still here -- only he changed his ID tag to ....
"Down and Out"
:rotfl2:

pooch said:
where do I get one? Or are they just Alien Green? Since my posts look so good now, figure I should look good too!!

I got mine throught the DisStore on the homepage I believe? Gives the website address on it even! I heard a gasp once on an elevator and whispers; a girl was telling her mothers "A Disser!!". :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter