I"m leaving ot go to Disney world tomorrOW!!!!

T1NK3RP00H!

I used to think love was only in fairytales....
:headache: :woohoo: :headache: :woohoo: Omigawd! I;m leaving tomorrow to go to wdw! I'm real excited, but I kinda don't want to go! That's bad isn't it???:woohoo: :headache: :woohoo: :headache:

A bit. But I know that the Disney Magic will hit you the second you cross under the gates! :wizard: :wizard:

I'll be down in 8 days! [my counter lies:sad2:]

Hey it's alrite lol I feel the same way all the tome, the whole "family vacation" thing... trust me as soon as you're there, you'll be glad

I only have 9 hours until I'm leaving!!!My sister came over to the house this morning and woke me up at 5:45 and I went to sleep at 4:00. in the morning! So I asked her if I could go back to sleep (yeah I had to ask her...ugh) and she said I could make up the time I lost at disney world!!! YEAH RIGHT! Well let this be my last post until I get bak from wdw!

::MinnieMo :tinker: :ccat: :donald: :mickeybar :tigger: :tink: :hmghost: :mickeyjum :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earseek: :stitch2: :earboy2: :goofy: :figment: :eeyore: :goofy: :dumbo: :stitch: :simba: pooh: ::MickeyMo :tigger: :mickeyjum

:wizard: Have a magical trip!

Once you get there you won't want to leave.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter