I love Randy Chapman!

DISNEY*lover

DIS Veteran
Hello ladies. I got married on September 7th and just now got around to looking at all my CDs with the hubby and oh my god! I'm in love with my photos. I got the 2nd package and got thousands and thousands of photos. We got literally every photo he took. Every pose he snapped atleast 5 of them...incase on of us blinked or we were squinting or what not. LOVE THEM! :worship:

Back in the planning stages I was looking at Misty, The Roots and Randy. I want to say in September '08 Randy met with us in the Grand Floridian to discuss his packages and I kind of wanted to get a feel of what he was like. I loved him right from the begining. He was a very laid back and willing to work with our budget if we needed it. We immediately booked him when we returned home from our site visit.

Now, originally I wanted him for the DP too but I signed my contract with WDW a bit too late and he was unable to make the DP. I still wanted to use him for that extra hour so he came an hour earlier than we orginally planned so he can shoot us getting ready.

He showed up early and wide awake; let me remind you he was suppose to show up at 7:00. He came at 6:50 and he immediately went to work. He was very down to earth, helping the girls lace up my corset back on my dress, helped me with my veil, etc. He was like having an extra Bridesmaid at my wedding. He went with the flow and wasn't like "You and you pose!" He just let things happen and snapped shots and things went. I had my reception at the Napa Room and DH, Randy & I ended up outside snapping shots and shootin' the sh*t. Not to mention out of the 5,000+ shot he snapped I can only count on one hand how many didn't come out right (Ex. fuzzy, blurry, not the right angle, etc.) We actually plan to book him for a one year anniversary shoot.

If you're thinking about booking him - book him now! 1...2...3...GO!! NOW! ;) :cloud9:

Now, enough babbling. On to some of my faveorite photos...so hard to choose! I appologize in advance if these pictures are huge.

Gi06969-7-09.jpg

Gi18039-7-09.jpg

Gi24999-7-09.jpg

Gi14099-7-09.jpg

Gi14929-7-09.jpg

Gi18289-7-09.jpg

I had posted in your tr that I have been looking at your pics for ideas for our VR! Your pics are beautiful! congrats!:goodvibes I love the one of you two with the palm tree and then you in front of the window!

:banana::banana: For Randy!!!

I think some of your pictures are on the Chapman Photography facebook page

All I have really seen of his work is the after the fact, which are AMAZING, do you have pics of you exchanging vows or rings?

oooo...post more! pleeease!

i just booked Randy for my wedding in May, and I'm so excited! :goodvibes

Randy is the best!

My Daughter was married in Disney almost 2 years ago, And now I have a friend booking a disney wedding this week.
I pulled out all of our Randy pictures last night and looking back at that day was so incredible.
He did an amazing job! He was so easy to work with and knew the right shots!
Randy is a professional in everyway, Ladies you won't go wrong if you book this man.

OMG, I can see why you LOVE them..these are some of THE best wedding photo's I've EVER seen!!! I'm in awe of the ones outside. Even though the sky was dark and gloomy, he totally used that to YOUR advantage, wow!! Happy for you. Not every bride gets this lucky. My son got married in June, and we are SO dissapointed in those pictures. Myb 14 yr DD could have done better.:eek: Sadly, there were just a few we sort of liked. You, however, hit the jackpot! :thumbsup2

OMG your pictures are STUNNING!! I love them....Randy did an absolutely amazing job!!

Your pictues are stunning!! WOW! I love the first shot you posted and in the shade of the palm tree - just beautiful! I am off to check out your TR to see more!

I have Randy booked for my wedding next month and I am so thrilled to have him! He did our Epics last July and I am still fawning over them and hanging them up around my house. I can't imagine what I am going to do when I get my wedding ones :rotfl: He is/was am absolute dream to work with. :cloud9:

Randy is the best!

My Daughter was married in Disney almost 2 years ago, And now I have a friend booking a disney wedding this week.
I pulled out all of our Randy pictures last night and looking back at that day was so incredible.
He did an amazing job! He was so easy to work with and knew the right shots!
Randy is a professional in everyway, Ladies you won't go wrong if you book this man.

I forgot to add I absolutely agree! LOVE Amanda and Eric's pics!!

I agree, neither dh or I are picture people but randy was very easy to work with and talk too when he met with us in july. I was glad we had the opportunity to meet with him before our VR ! He spent alot of time just talking to us about what we liked etc. before he even took any pictures. we received our cds in about two weeks(maybe three) and there were about 500 in total -colored,B&W and photo shopped:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter