I LOVE my Yoga Pants....

:confused3 why did you quote me & not the other comment? :confused3

I did think it was kinda mean what the PP said. Not everyone looks perfect & although I am sure the poster that posted that does :worship: some of us don't.

What are the rest of us supposed to wear?:rolleyes:

I did think it was kinda mean what the PP said. Not everyone looks perfect & although I am sure the poster that posted that does :worship: some of us don't.

I don't think the PP meant you can NEVER wear yoga pants. Of course, they're appropriate for the gym or yoga class for any size body, but if they're not flattering to your figure, don't go wearing them around the mall and out to dinner.

....I didn't mean to appear to 'call you out' or anything....your post just struck me as funny and I reacted.....BTW ~ I agree that that PP appeared to be mean.....:hug:

kimmar067 said:
.... :confused3 no luck at Walmart....:sad2:

Try target. I like their champion brand of yoga pants. They come in lots of sizes, styles and fit well. They also have great selection of petite, regular and tall sizes. The pants are usually ~$20.

Just wanted to add if you are looking for pants, hurry because I have found most on "clearance" making way for capri's and shorts.

Did you check Old Navy or Victoria Secret?

I can't remember if you did or not and I'm too lazy to check!:rotfl:

....nope...not lazy...

[...actually, I'M the one who is - still haven't had a chance to get to eaither of those stores! :blush: ]

....I went to Target and Kohl's and found a pair at BOTH places!! WOOHOO! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter