I love it when....

browneyes

DIS Veteran
I get my kids' letters from my kids' school that lets me know who their classroom teacher will be for the coming school year. I get excited for them.:) Plus I get excited for me, too.;) It's time for them to go back.:p I got their letters this morning.:) I know who my ds's teacher is-she's a nice lady, and a good teacher. I don't know my dd's teacher though. I hope she gives her lots of homework (my dd loves homework:rolleyes: Honestly, homework makes her happy:confused: ).

They start back in 15 days.:bounce:

I like it when I find out my teachers for next year...but don't remind me about that! I just got back from Yale, and now I feel like I need a summer to recover from it! :rolleyes: :D Luckily summer here is only half over.

My kids don't go back until Aug. 27th. My DS is so excited for 1st grade. We went out looking at lunch boxes & back-packs yesterday. :)

We dont get our letters for probably another 2 weeks. THe kids love calling all their friends to see who they got. It is kinda sad though because that means summer is almost over. We start Aug. 27th.

DD received her schedule on Friday...She is in Tallahassee for the weekend though so I had to fax it to her...

She starts back August 7....

What is with all of these schools starting in August? That is just TOO early!

We just met DS'S teacher, who he'll have for K through 2. She seems really fun. He is so excited to get started, but there's still plenty of summer left. ;)

My son's school doesn't even have a teacher hired for his class yet! They recently added an 8th grade... (it's a very small school) and they're having to split his 5th/6th combo class because it got so large...soooo now they're in need of a couple more teachers. Good news for our teeny little private school... the bigger enrollment numbers are wonderful, but I HATE the fact that he's getting a "newbie" type teacher. :( I should apply.... that way at least I'd know who was completely screwing up his education for the year. :rolleyes:

School starts aug 12,13 or 14th here. My 11th grader knows, I keep forgetting. She was accepted in a nursing program this yr. which is exciting.
My son will be going in 3rd, I get more excited about his new teacher and classmates than he does. They post the teachers name and classmates at the school two weeks before it starts but he says he'll see who they are on the first day,me I'll drive up to the school to check the list. He also gets a letter from the teacher.
My oldest will be in her 2nd yr of college. She'll be moving into the campus apts this time with 3 friends instead of being in the dorms. She has no clue when her classes start! She's a major procrastinator.

Glad you and the kids are happy browneyes. :bounce:

I hope they have a wonderful upcoming school year. :D

My DD starts Kindergarten Tuesday... We just found out yesterday who her teacher is... It is funny... DD's teacher was my brother's Kindergarten teacher 19 years ago!!

I'm not suposed to know to know my teachers untill the first day of school, but since i am in ASB (student Government) and Cheerleading, i get to see my schedual before hand and fix it and move it around to get better classes :p. No one else but us can do that, hehehe i love that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter