I love it when a plan comes together

Lori Duck

Mouseketeer
Hi All! First trip to OKW, and we can't wait to go back! Ohhhhh the space! The water, the ducks, the pool area, Olivia's (and Mr. T), the living room, the incredible TV, the king size bed, the quiet, the margaritas, and the happy people! Ahhh....
Add-on-itis is real, my DVC Friends.
What a lovely place! I won't tell you which building near the Hospitality House we enjoyed because, well, sometimes you gotta have a secret.
But I'll tell you it was a 60 second walk to one bus stop, and a 200 second walk to another.
If you're a couple, and you're on the fence about OKW, just go. Enjoy!!! :earsgirl::earsboy:

Another OKW lover here. Not a couple but we definitely appreciate the space with two younger children, so much so that addonitis got the nest of us. It was a no brainer with the legacy point chart. Looking forward to reading more of your trip report!

Another OKW lover here. Not a couple but we definitely appreciate the space with two younger children, so much so that addonitis got the nest of us. It was a no brainer with the legacy point chart. Looking forward to reading more of your trip report!
That's all I'll bless you with....I don't write long reports. ☺️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!