I love credit cards so much! v6.0 - 2023 (see first page for add'l details)

Just met spend on SW card #1 (personal). Double-checking - I need to wait until 24 months after meeting spend to churn a SW Biz (I opened both SW Biz cards in 2021)?
I believe You’d need to wait 24 months from when the statement closed and the bonus posted to open the same business card

YAY! According to my calculations, we are only one $200 GC away from meeting MSR on the latest CIC. It took less than 30 days but I used GCs to pay tuition for most of it.

Now I am turning my attention to selecting our next card. We have 3 players. Are there any especially high SUBs out there I should consider? My go-to will be another Chase cic/ciu if I don't find another card to get instead. We haven't been flying much lately so our travel expenses consist mostly of hotels, car rentals, gas, and dining. I cant find it but I seem to remember a website where you can look up each card's historical SUB so you know whether or not the current SUB is special.

YAY! According to my calculations, we are only one $200 GC away from meeting MSR on the latest CIC. It took less than 30 days but I used GCs to pay tuition for most of it.

Now I am turning my attention to selecting our next card. We have 3 players. Are there any especially high SUBs out there I should consider? My go-to will be another Chase cic/ciu if I don't find another card to get instead. We haven't been flying much lately so our travel expenses consist mostly of hotels, car rentals, gas, and dining. I cant find it but I seem to remember a website where you can look up each card's historical SUB so you know whether or not the current SUB is special.
There was an elevated offer on the IHG Premier someone posted a few days (a week?) ago.

I've been busy shifting CL around on my Ink cards so I can meet MSR on my new CIC. Heading to Staples tomorrow.

Just noticed a restaurant offer on both my older Chase biz cards - spend $10, get $5 credit. Also on my personal SW and Marriott cards. Not on DH's Ink cards yet, but on his Marriott and IHG also. Keep an eye out!

Now I'm curious what happens if I use a card with both a Panera and the restaurant offer. Will both offer apply on one purchase? I may try it this week!

Last edited:

I find this Frequent Miller page super helpful. It does show any prior better offers for each card. https://frequentmiler.com/best-credit-card-sign-up-offers/

I want to be sure I am correct about my card count. I think I am 4/24 and will stay that way until June 2023:

June 2021 CSP
June 2021 CSR (PC'd to CFU)
Oct 2021 Am Ex Hilton biz
Jan 2022 CIU
April 2022 CIU
June 2022 Am Ex Gold
Sept 2022 Am Ex Plat
Nov 2022 CIU

You can try this site: https://www.uscreditcardguide.com/credit-cards-en/ It gives a historical offers chart for each card.

Just back from 10 days in Panama and used my $200 FHR credit for one night at the Waldorf in Panama City (room rate $197.xx, so $0 out of pocket). Arrived 11am, reception said room would be ready around noon or 1pm (we didn't check back until 2:30 b/c we got lunch and went to the spa for massages) but it was ready then.

Got upgraded to a Jr suite with a welcome amenity of macaroons delivered to the room. The $100 credit could be used for food or spa services (but not spa product or minibar). Free wi-fi with FHR, which is good b/c the hotel wi-fi was costly. Room was spacious and a tad dated, but it was a soft bed and a welcomed hot shower after coming off a catamaran in the islands.

Off to catch up on what I missed!

I’m hoping someone can answer a question. I have IHG points. My friend rents an apartment and her pipes froze last night. Her renters insurance doesn’t cover additional living expenses. I got her a room at the local holiday inn with my points. Do I have to make believe I’m staying there or will they be ok with me using my points for her?
I do this often. You can either email or call the hotel. They will put the friends name in the reservation notes on their end.

Has anyone completed and gotten their AmEx business checking bonus? My counter says 3/3 complete and I know it could be 8-12 weeks, but I'm curious if anyone has gotten them quickly.

I had a $5 off $10 restaurant offer on my csr and three of my ink cards. Expires 2/28. May just get four $10 chipotle gift cards for dd’s Valentine’s care package.
Good idea. I may use it for my cards. The 2 cards DH has the offer on he doesn't use much, I will give him to use to keep them active. He has 2 dive club dinner meetings this week!

I had a $5 off $10 restaurant offer on my csr and three of my ink cards. Expires 2/28. May just get four $10 chipotle gift cards for dd’s Valentine’s care package.
Does anyone know if Grubhub or Uber Eats code as restaurant for these offers?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter