I know a lot of you love Croc's, so I thought I'd share:

lntsmom

<font color=teal>Soarin' is addictive!<br><font co
This is on AOL today. The article was about the 10 brands they expect to disappear soon. They were right on about 8 of the 10 last set, so....

Crocs
In late 2007, Crocs' (CROX) shares traded at more than $72. Now they change hands at well below $2. At the end of March, Crocs got a six-month extension of a critical credit facility. According to Reuters, "Crocs Inc averted a cash crunch by winning an 11th-hour credit facility extension with a California bank, but analysts say the jury is still out on whether the struggling brand can turn around." Two weeks before the credit extension, the company's auditors gave the firm a "going concern" letter, an indication that there would be reasonable chance that Crocs would make it another year. In the fourth quarter of 2008, Crocs lost $43 million after making $55 million in the same period the year before. Revenue fell from $225 million in the last quarter of 2007 to $126 million. Crocs won't make it through the year.

I'm a New Balance gal myself, but if I loved Crocs, I think I'd be stocking up!

OMI i saw this earlier and i am kinda freakin out

i have serious pain in my shins and knees (not to mention my feet) when i walk, and i cant afford to stock up atm...

i dont know how i will deal with the added pain without my crocs (my first pair is finally worn out, 3 years later)

my hubby insists that if they do collapse, the shoes will be lower in price and i can get a few pairs to get me through till i can find another shoe that works

I love my crocs despite the fact that they're uglier then sin.

They're like crack for feet! I'll go through withdrawal. I'll now have to find some other ugly comfortable shoe to wear at the parks.

I think part of the reason Croc is not doing well is because you can buy so many generic versions that look like Croc. Might not feel like them, though.;) I have one pair of mary jane crocs that I love. Have had them about a year and wear them constantly. Need to get another pair just to add variety!

I recently went on a croc-buying spree--I don't know what I'm going to do if they go away! they're about all I wear now--and since they've come out with more "professional" looking styles, I even wear them with business clothes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter