I just wanted to say thanks!

N.Bailey

<font color=teal>Pear is probably my all time favo
Hi everyone, I am fairly new here, but have learned so much already from everyone here. I just wanted to thank you all. I called today and booked the All Star Movies for the $54.88 a night with tax for 6 nights in September. I also with the help of everyone on the Universal board booked the Hard Rock Hotel for 2 nights for $117.50 a night. I am so happy! :)
Now to decide which tickets to purchase. You are all great!
Thanks again

I got good prices for our tickets last year at AAA. I am going to use them again. The DC has the same discount as the AAA. Dreams Unlimited also has about the same prices for passes. Shop around. I am not a big internet shopper. I did just pay for my daughters art class on line. It is very easy and everything is done via the mail or Fed Ex.

Thanks for the tips on the tickets, I still haven't decided if I want park hoppers, park hoppers plus's, or just get the length of stay passes (whatever they are called now), but I did bookmark the site until I decide what we are going to do.

As for the Hard Rock Hotel. You can reach them at (407) 503-rock, I am going in September so I'm not sure if that matters. Tell them you are an entertainment card member. (You won't need to buy the entertainment book before making reservations, but you will need the card at check-in) try this link for that information, you won't have to buy the Orlando book, you can buy for your own hometown. http://www.entertainment.com/start.cfm?start=true&/index.cfm&uid=290301232109637752201310950 It is full of valuable coupons for your area from what I understand. I didn't get mine yet either. The 117.50 is the price before tax and is a standard garden view. It does have two queen beds in it. This is a Loews hotel too so you could possibly receive an upgrade by joining the Loews first program. You can join free at http://loewshotels.com/ follow the loews first link. Some have said that you can and some have not been able to get the upgrade using the Entertainment rate, but it's worth a try and won't cost you anything. Might I also suggest that you try the Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure message board. Anyone there will be more than happy to answer any and all questions you might have about the hotels or either of the theme parks.

Hope this helps!

Another place to look at for Discount Tickets is by clicking on the tab at the top of this page that says "Discount Attraction Tickets."
Good Luck! :)

<font face="papyrus"><font size=2><font color=blue>BethR
Budget Board and
Disney for Families BoardCo-Host
BethR@wdwinfo.com</font>
anipooh.gif

Could you please tell me how you got the All Star Hotel for such a good price?You got a really
good buy but I do not see how.Thank you. ;)

If you email me at nbailey@pennswoods.net I will send you the code that you will need when you make your reservations. We aren't allowed to post the codes on the board. This particular code is only good from Aug. 9, 2001 to Oct 3, 2001 so if you are going in that time frame just email me.

http://www.ticketmania.com/

We bought our Universal passes here. They arrived within a week and included a ton of brocures and coupons.

1996 Bought New House
1997 Local Theme Park
1998 Watched Disney Videos
1999 Painted House
2000 Tent in Backyard
2001 ASMovies !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter