I just realized I have CM pins!

T

TSI_Fan

A year ago, a friend of mine (former CM) have me 2 cast member pins as part of a birthday present. I didn't think anything of it until now when I started collecting pins. So I added them to my collection on pinpics.com, but I couldn't find any informtaion on if they are rare, or if they have any value. On the pinpics.com site, they are pins #1 and #61. Any info?

Also, this brings my collection up to 6 now. I want to display these in a frame, but I cannot figure out how to display these properly...any ideas from people who have displayed their pins?

Thanks for any info!

Let me be the first to direct you to our board famous framer NH Mickey (Nat). I am not sure how you see his beautiful creations other than go back to our old boards and bring up his posts.:wave: :wave:

Thanks for the ideas!!! All this can be found at craft stores, correct?

Yes most all of it came from AC Moore's Crafts.

Hi and welcome to the collector's boards!

I went and looked at the 2 pins you mentioned, unfortunately I am a TDS CM and those are from the parks-- I wish I could give you more info ........

Kathi

Your pin #1 is a CM/promotional pin that was produced for the Millennium Celebration. Your pin #61 is a pin that is/was available for purchase only at the WDW CM store - Company D. Although neither was/is very rare, they are not available to the General Public.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter