I just read that a portion of Lost Continent has been closed

IluvmyRott

Earning My Ears
Due to the HP construction, what things are closed? We will be there in June. I hope nothing major!

Due to the HP construction, what things are closed? We will be there in June. I hope nothing major!
The Flying Unicorn is closed for now and The Enchanted Oak restaurant is closed permanently due to the construction. Also...the entrance to Dueling Dragons has been moved to the Jurassic Park area.

WOW! I didn't know they were going to move the entrance over THAT far. How is construction going from the last time you were there? Hope things warm up for you soon!

WOW! I didn't know they were going to move the entrance over THAT far. How is construction going from the last time you were there? Hope things warm up for you soon!
Yeah...they are using the old bridge you used to take across to The Flying Unicorn as the queue. Things are moving swimmingly along and I hope it gets warmer too.

Okay, I can deal with the flying unicorn being gone and even the enchanted Oak restaurant. :thumbsup2 Thanks for letting me know about the queue line to DD moving. Speaking of DD, I know my hubby rode this ride in May 2000 and loved it, I and my son, on the other hand are big chickens and won't ride it, but I remember last time, we loved the queue line and then there was an exit you could take if you decided to not ride the coaster---can you still do that?

Is the Sinbad show still running? Is or will this area also be closed for construction?
I don't believe there is any plan to get rid of this at this time and yes...it's still operating.

Okay, I can deal with the flying unicorn being gone and even the enchanted Oak restaurant. :thumbsup2 Thanks for letting me know about the queue line to DD moving. Speaking of DD, I know my hubby rode this ride in May 2000 and loved it, I and my son, on the other hand are big chickens and won't ride it, but I remember last time, we loved the queue line and then there was an exit you could take if you decided to not ride the coaster---can you still do that?
Only the outside part of the queue has changed...as far as I know, the inside is still the same. I would try to ride pretty early since this new queue has created some longer lines.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter