• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

I just created some Disney magic for a girl who lost her house!

SpaceMounatin

Just one of those Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah-Days
Okay here's the story. My mom is a moderator on a Forum called PunkyMoms.com. Well, one of the mom's on the site had a fire at the house, and everything is destroyed. So people have been asked to donate toys to her daughter. Well, when I was 12 (a little too old you think), I got a Mickey Mouse doll that's about 2 1/2 feet tall. I really liked it, I was known by it. But today I put it in the box, with a few more of my Disney stuff and sent it all awya!

-Dainan "I feel good:wizard: " Rafferty

Aww you're so sweet! I love that feeling I get when I know some girl is going to have a good home to stay in that night.

Hey! I have the Minnie mouse that goes with that mickey mouse!! I don't think i could ever give her away though, she is my favorite character. But good for you!

Um...not so sweet anymore. My mom made me take it back today because it was too big. So I threw in some little Mickey and Goofy dolls in Astronaut costumes!

-Dainan "I tried at least" Rafferty

love can never be too big. not even if it comes in a 2 1/2 foot mouse. :3
and besides. it was the thought that counts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter