I just came back from the doctor's ....

Mskanga

<font color=navy>Can speak and read 4 languages fl
Have in mind that I have not seen MY doctor since last summer , he was a little busy in Kuwait and when I saw him in March, it was only for a couple of minutes.
Today I went in for my accident yesterday , right away he noticed that I had lost weight, told me that he cannot believe how much weight I had lost since the last time he saw me in the office, almost 29 lbs , my BP is normal , but he says the real test will be next month when I have my physical. I love my doctor , he's so supportive and he really cares for his patients and takes the time to address their concerns, I had a couple that I was just made aware of recently and he let me know exactly where I stood and what we will be doing.
I left that office with a broken finger , but a very happy camper!!:D :D

Ooh he sounds so nice. Too bad he's in PA and I'm in IL! I want one just like him.

Isn't it wonderful that he was sooo nice about your weight loss! That is an opinion that really counts!

Sorry about your hurt finger! I hope all the pride you so deserve makes all the pain go away,

Karyn

Wow, he really does sound like a great doc! I'm glad he is so supportive for you! 29 pounds is a great loss and I'll bet he was glad to see that normal BP.

Sorry about your broken finger, though. Hope it feels better soon. How do they treat that--a splint of some kind? I'll bet it makes keyboarding kinda tough.

Having a doctor you actually like is wonderful, isn't it? I'll bet you pass that physical with flying colors :)

Actually this doctor has been like this from day one, he's just the best, has me checked for all the possible family issues just to make sure everything is OK and to keep things on track. If he ever leaves this office, I'm leaving with him , LOL.

That is great!!! Glad you have such a kind doctor, seems like a rarity these days!!! Hope your finger heals quickly! Glad your BP is in normal range. I bet you are so healthy on the inside that you will be REALLY happy with your physical results!!! :) GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Doc doesn't even KNOW my age, and its right on the CHART!:rolleyes: Also, lectured me for 20 min about how BAD the Atkins Diet is!:mad: Yes, I am changing Dr.'s.:rolleyes:

for a very quick healing of that finger!! hope it's not your dominant hand!!

What a super doc! Unfortunately in our hustle-bustle world sometimes I wonder if they actually know their patients, let alone notice a weight loss! (without peeking at the chart ;)) I love it when someone notices my weight loss and I'm sure I look like a beaming idiot at their comments, but what the heck! We've worked hard - you should be proud!!

Way to go Olga!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter