• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I hope this isn't a repeat question.....

cashewpeanut

Earning My Ears
If I make door signs, can I just tape them to my door? Do I have to use a magnet? I have been looking through the post on door signs all day and haven't found the answer. Thanks!

I don't think you have to but I don't think they will stay up. Plus if you use a stronger tape it may peel the paint.

we used painter tape...it held very well and easily came down.
:stitch2:

I bought the magnetic photo pockets and just put the signs in it. Worked great! You can find them at Michaels crafts for $2 (8 x 10) and under.

You can also buy a roll of magnetic tape - sticky on one side, magnet on the other. I saw it at Staples and Office Depot. :thumbsup2

musicgirl said:
I bought the magnetic photo pockets and just put the signs in it. Worked great! You can find them at Michaels crafts for $2 (8 x 10) and under.

Now THAT is a fantastic idea!!!! Much less expensive than getting all that magnetic paper and you can change it out. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter