I have VERY sad news, friends...

How sad! Dan, you're so wonderful to reach out and help a stranger like that. That's what makes the DIS so special. I'm sure Sylvia was very grateful for all the support you gave her. May God bless Sylvia's family and offer them comfort. And God bless you, too Dan!

Lord, keep and protect Sylvia as she is with you. My continued prayers for Nick and her family. May they be covered by your love and find peace in their lives.

Prayers to her family. I didn't have the priviledge of knowing Sylvia, but she was truly blessed to have you and many others as a true friend.

I am sad for Sylvia and her family and so angry that this terrible disease is still taking down women. Women of ALL ages, races, backgrounds, and religions! It's not fair that she has to leave this world, and leave behind a beautiful son who won't get to share many of his firsts with his mom!

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Let's all say a prayer. A prayer for Sylvia, her family and for a cure for breast cancer.

This is awful, but at lesat Sylvia is at peace now. I am so sorry for Sylvia's family, especially Nick. They are in my prayers.

.:( :(

I am so sad to read this. My condolences go out to her family. Thanks Dan for letting us know. Thanks especially for being such a good friend to her.

My deepest sympathies, go out to Sylvia's family and especially to little Nick- may he always have the love and support he needs!

Sad news, indeed. My deepest condolences to her physical and cyber families, especially Nick.:(

Dan, thank you for the beautiful tribute.

My deepest sympathy to her family, especially her mom and her son, and to her friends, especially Dan and those here on the DIS. My prayers go out to all.

:(

What horible news...

At least she's no longer suffering. My prayers go out to her entire family.

Like many of you I was afraid to open this thread because I knew what message was contained in it. :(

I never "met" Sylvia in person just on the boards but I have followed her posts over the years. My heart breaks for her family but I hope they take some comfort that Sylvia now feels no pain.

I really don't know what else to say that has not been said a hundred times already but I will be praying for Sylvia's family, especially her little boy Nick.

God bless Sylvia's family. My heart goes out to them.

So sad...My prayers and condolences to Sylvia's family. Life is so fragile...I am very thankful for the DIS and the kind and caring people here who made Sylvia's last days full of love and pixie dust. :(

After I saw that picture of Nick and his dogs, I couldn't hold the tears back. How sad. :(

Prayers and deepest sympathies to Sylvia's family.

:(
My deepest sympathy to Sylvia's family. May God give you peace and comfort at this difficult time.

My prayers go out to her family, specially to her little son Nick.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter