I have two mobile ordering questions

Perdita&Pongo

Platinum DCL Cruiser and BWV DVC Member
1.) Can you charge back to the room instead of using a credit card?

2.) Does anyone here know how the credit card companies ‘code’ the category for WDW mobile order food purchases? Like is it ‘restaurant’, ‘amusement park’, ‘resort’, etc. If I have to use a credit card then this info will help me decide which one will give the best rewards based on category code. In other words if it codes as restaurant, then I’ll use my Costco Visa which gives 3% back on restaurants. Same for travel (resorts). But if it’s amusement park I’ll just use my airline miles card. Thanx for any help and info!

1. No - you need to enter a credit card or gift card.
2. On my credit card, mobile order showed up as Travel as it was in WDW.

1.) Can you charge back to the room instead of using a credit card?

2.) Does anyone here know how the credit card companies ‘code’ the category for WDW mobile order food purchases? Like is it ‘restaurant’, ‘amusement park’, ‘resort’, etc. If I have to use a credit card then this info will help me decide which one will give the best rewards based on category code. In other words if it codes as restaurant, then I’ll use my Costco Visa which gives 3% back on restaurants. Same for travel (resorts). But if it’s amusement park I’ll just use my airline miles card. Thanx for any help and info!
2. the mobile orders that I used my Disney Visa for last month are listed on my credit card as "food and beverage".

Does anyone know how Citibank codes mobile ordering?

Not a restaurant question but related: how are $ILLs coded? Citibank code for these?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!