I have some prom pictures for ya'll!

IheartMickey

I have not been blessed by the tag fairy!
I had a great time, it was last week and I just noticed how much I've lost, I have one full standing shot in regular clothes from a few days later (had to finish the roll) but I didn't scan it yet, I will though!

Here is before I lost the fifteen pounds, I don't know if you'll be able to tell the difference in the new pictures, but I can.
woodyjenvic.jpg

Before the dress went on, right after hair and makeup.

jenkit.jpg

jensmile.jpg

My "You know you love me" pose.

jengran.jpg

Me and my grandma

jenwood.jpg

Me with my date. The same guy in the before picture. Btw, I hate my arms. The rest of my body shrinks but they ALWAYS remain the same. Guh.

jenmom.jpg

With my mom.

jenwood3.jpg

The boutineer (sp) photo.

I can't believe it's over! I want to go again! But in other news I'm leaving for Disney in like.. 3 Days!

You looked beautiful! Glad you had a good time. I could notice the loss in your face. Have a great trip!

You look great!! Glad you had a wonderful time at the prom!! Looks like it was alot of fun! :):)

You look absolutley beautiful...the glow that is coming off of your face is priceless!!! I am glad you had such a good time at prom.

Your shoes are KILLER...where they comfortable, or did you toss them half way through the night?

I went to prom with my best friend....and who knew at the time that I would still be married to him 13 years later!!! We still celebrate our prom date May 21st...because it was our first real date. I know its gushy...but thanks for listening anyways...lol.

Tracy

Aw thank you guys! And those shoes were comfortable.. kinda. After a while the plastic started to dig into my big toes, but they were cute and had a silver plastic like bow on them that matched my bag.

Fifteen pounds may not sound like that much but all of my neighbors have come up to me or my mom saying "Oh my gosh she got so thin." even at work they notice.

I got my body fat number taken! (I work at a gym so they were happy to do it) and the woman expected me to be a 50. I was a 37. Psh. Not all fat people are all FAT. We've got muscle too!

And my date, hehe. That was my friends boyfriend. She gave him to me as a loaner for the night.

YOU LOOK STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can totally see a difference, especially in your face! You look GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT! That is such a beautiful dress! You are really good looking anyway, but you look so wonderful with your hair and make up all done and that dress is just PERFECT!!!!

Have a great time at Disney! Keep up the great work. You look wonderful!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

You look beautiful!! :) This will be a memory you will cherish for a lifetime! Thank you for sharing.....

You looked like a princess! So glad you had a good time!! :)

Beautiful pictures. You guys look wonderful. Glad you had a great time.

You really looked beautiful for prom night, cutie.

You look FAN-FREAKIN'-TASTIC!! LOL

Keep up the good work, we're right there with you!

(Your friend better watch out, she may be losing a boyfriend to you soon!)
;-)

I can see a difference in your face and shoulder area and from what I can see in the before picture the waist!

You look beautiful in that gown - you glow!

Continue the great work!
Sue:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter