i have a private neopets guild for dis members only

Jimmae05

Vmk Lover
if you go on neopets, i made a guild for dis members only. you need an invite to join, so if you want to join post your neopets name here and i'll send you an invite

I have one that already has a guild but can you have two guilds?

Well right now I have a newer one that was in my signature here for a while called shadowball243.

no, you can only have 1 guild, but if you ever decide to quit your guild, just tell me and i'll send you an invite for this one.

Well I'm tukakunga. I'm not on as much anymore though :/

When I posted that las post,I was trying to make it clear that I had two names,one with a guild and one not with one.

Hey thanks for telling me your name and I told you my name, on my thread if anyone Goes on Neopets. You invited me right away when you found me on Neopets and sent me a message :). I was so happy that you messaged me that day telling me about this before you even posted this thread and you gave me the link! Thanks alot again :). :thumbsup2

ok i'm georgeray02 (used to be georgeray01 but i forgot the password was rubbish anyway...)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter