I have a Friends and Family card for anyone booking soon.

pershing

DIS Veteran
This card is good for a $100 onboard credit to anyone who is not already booked on the podcast cruise. It expires 30 days after I rebooked on the podcast cruise. (5/13/09).

You would have to book with Dreamsunlimited using the friends and Family code OBDW and pm me your last name and reservation number. I then can fax this certificate to disney Cruise line and you've got a $100 onboard credit to use.

It only has one use so, you know first person to post and book gets it.

I think we all got them on the podcast cruise when we rebooked. I just already know I won't be using mine. So it's up for grabs to a diser.

(I asked onboard if it was ok to put this on the boards. The answer was yes, so I hope its still ok.)

Yvet

<marquee behavior=alternate><font color=blue>♫ Sh
I have one to.
Same conditions, same code.
It expires 30 days after I rebooked on the podcast cruise. (5/12/09).

• pershing

DIS Veteran
    Sue - I will take it

Thanks
    Great!

I would need your last name and reservation number to send it in from here....or I could just mail the certificate for you to send in. Whichever you prefer.

:)

I'm glad it's giving a fellow diser some extra onboard bucks!

robind

DIS Veteran
    I was wondering about that certificate as well, if it was okay to offer it here. I have one also, and no one in my family will want it.

winotracy

<font color=orange>This is NOT an ask Tracy questi
    This card is good for a $100 onboard credit to anyone who is not already booked on the podcast cruise. It expires 30 days after I rebooked on the podcast cruise. (5/13/09).

You would have to book with Dreamsunlimited using the friends and Family code OBDW and pm me your last name and reservation number. I then can fax this certificate to disney Cruise line and you've got a $100 onboard credit to use.

It only has one use so, you know first person to post and book gets it.

I think we all got them on the podcast cruise when we rebooked. I just already know I won't be using mine. So it's up for grabs to a diser.

(I asked onboard if it was ok to put this on the boards. The answer was yes, so I hope its still ok.)
    These certificates cannot be used with the group space that the reservations will be booked in. I can check again when I return, but this is typically the case with these incentives.

robind

DIS Veteran
    Bummer, oh well, just thought we could share the wealth. But do come on the podcast cruise anyway.

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

du-sidebar-show-notes

ORLANDO SHOW

DISNEYLAND SHOW

UNIVERSAL SHOW

CONNECTING WITH WALT

DREAMS SHOW