I have a consultant calling me monday!!!!

Lynn5700

<font color=darkorchid>WOO HOO I will be there<br>
Hey I am looking into having my wedding in Disney now. For those of you who did have your wedding at Disney would I be able to have an outside photographer and videographer and florist or do I have to keep all of the vendors disney supplies?

I was looking at the flowers that are in the wish list and I was wondering if you could change the colors. I'm streesing right now because it seems like a lot more work to do a destination wedding whe I thought that its supposed to be less stress.

Any help and info you guys have please share. Thank you soo much!!

First off, Congratulations!!! How exciting! :)

To answer your question, you can definitely have an outside photographer, florist, etc.! You have to use Disney floral if your wedding is in the parks but you can use an outside photographer, videographer anywhere!!! That's what we did!

The pictures on the wishbook are just for guidelines! Just ideas!! We customized a few things on wishbook to our needs and wants. some brides dont even use wishbook and go with their own ideas!! At Disney, anything is possible!!

Don't worry about the stress..don't stress!! Disney makes it so easy!! and so much fun!!

I can't wait to hear about our plans!!!

First off, Congratulations!!! How exciting! :)

To answer your question, you can definitely have an outside photographer, florist, etc.! You have to use Disney floral if your wedding is in the parks but you can use an outside photographer, videographer anywhere!!! That's what we did!

The pictures on the wishbook are just for guidelines! Just ideas!! We customized a few things on wishbook to our needs and wants. some brides dont even use wishbook and go with their own ideas!! At Disney, anything is possible!!

Don't worry about the stress..don't stress!! Disney makes it so easy!! and so much fun!!

I can't wait to hear about our plans!!!

Thank you. I'm trying to budget between 10-15K. I live in Jersey and everything that I am planning now is going to cost 25000

Welcome! We are so glad to have you. I would say that your budget may have to be expanded depending on if you are doing a custom wedding and how many guests. It all depends on what time of day as well. As you get closer to making decisions let us know. We can help you with the cost cutting process as we have all done that!!!

Thank you. I'm trying to budget between 10-15K. I live in Jersey and everything that I am planning now is going to cost 25000

you're welcome! I think that budgets possible but you have to be really tight with it. I'll tell you that we went in with one budget and ended up with a new one! It was certainly well worth though!! I think an outside florist would save you a ton. Disney floral is very expensive and that is the one thing that kept our budget above what we wanted it! We paid I think more for photography than we would have if we stayed with Disney, but I dont regret that decision at all and we didn't have a videographer.

JonettA is right, the time of day, week, and the number of guests really determine how much the wedding is going to be.

Good Luck :) :goodvibes

How exciting the consultant is calling you on Monday... Congrats we would love to hear the details.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter