• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I have (1) notification that I can't get rid of

D-Trick

Go LV Raiders.
Random question, but I still have the orange bubble with the (1) signifying I have a notification. How do I mark that last one as read? I've already marked the others as "show less" which seems to mark them as read.

It must be the notification that says: "Your Vacation Points for the 2016 Use Year will expire on October 1, 2017. You may bank your Vacation Points online now. For assistance, please call Member Services at (800) 800-9800 or (407) 566-3800†, and select Option 1."

Thanks!

There's always one bullet point that does not have an option to "Mark as read", otherwise I would do it. Looks like I'll follow disneynutz and just ignore.

They drive me a bit crazy but there are some you just can't get to go away.

I also have the 1 notification thing I can't get rid of. I try to ignore, but I can be OCD about stuff like that. :crazy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter