i hate being sick!

Jimmae05

Vmk Lover
:sick:

i hate being sick!

i have a sinus infection, and its making me blow my nose just about every 3 seconds. i've already filled up the garbage can by the computer with tissues 2 times.

I find it amazing that i finished 3 1/2 quests barely able to stop and click on something because my nose is running so much.

who else here is sick?

PS and it had to be while i was on spring break...

Yes! after 3 days of being on antibiotics i finally feel human again. Of course my nose is still running a little, but its better than yesterday

Aloha! And I think I know how you feel, I have sinus infections All, the time. Specially the sinus headaches. I hate it too lol. But I had to miss school for 10 days because I had some type of illness! Glad you had only 3 days, your lucky! :thumbsup2

Oh...I feel your pain. :guilty: Absolutly no fun being sick; I was out of school for a solid week recently due to a viral relapse of something-or-another. Talk about make-up work...but it's worse to be sick during vacation. Glad you're feeling better, though, hope the rest of your break makes up for the icky part!

~*HorsePrincess*~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter