I guess I'll hang out here for a while.....

Duane

Mouseketeer
....due to the fact that I drank the "Kool-Aid :scared1: on the Disney Magic last week and signed up for SSR. My documents are waiting in their personal Fed-Ex envelope downstairs for their first class trip back to Florida for final processing.

So it looks like you guys are stuck with me, my DW and DD for the several years..... :cool1: I guess now I know the "Secret" :rolleyes1

L8ter!

Duane

:welcome: to the DVC and the Disboards! :Pinkbounc
And NC now has another member! :thumbsup2

Congratulations!! Welcome Home and to the Dis!! :cool1:

Congrats, we also just this week made this plunge. Off Topic they had your town on "House Hunters" on HGTV this last week

Thanks everyone for making me feel welcome.... I usually hang out at the Camping forum as we take our RV to Ft. Wilderness every October.....

See what happens when I take a cruise instead of camping? I buy a piece of the MAGIC!

Our documents should be getting ready to cross the Atlantic, they went FedEx this afternoon :banana:

welcome-home-2.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter