I got to quit!

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by prune1977, Aug 10, 2012.

1. prune1977

prune1977 DIS Veteran

Yep, I gotta quit reading these threads, every time I think I've decided on a resort for our upcoming January trip I read something that makes me go maybe I didn't want to stay there or go wow maybe I should look into that resort more!

2. MMS1125

MMS1125 Put your faith in what you most believe in.

I hear you. The trip reports get me all caught up in the resorts. I was pretty set on POR for our May trip but reading the reports has me 2nd guessing. Do I go to our fave The Poly or our next fave the Beach Club or stick with POR where we can get 2 rooms and have a bit more space...If there's a room discount I'll probably change my mind again!

3. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Resort.

-->

to hide this advert.
  4. aubreysmom09

aubreysmom09 Mouseketeer

Same here. I just changed our resort from CBR to POFQ. I really wish we could afford a deluxe, but not on this trip.

5. VeeHam

VeeHam Mouseketeer

I do the exact same thing. My husband jokes that I need to stop because I'm driving him crazy. :rotfl:

6. aubreysmom09

aubreysmom09 Mouseketeer

My DH either gives that I don't care look, or that look over the phone.lol. I'm glad I'm not the only one :)

7. shpdem

shpdem Mouseketeer

I told you where you should go but you keep coming up with reasons not to

8. Sue M

Sue M DIS Veteran

So many resorts, so little time, :rotfl:

9. prune1977

prune1977 DIS Veteran

Where did you say Shelly? For those who don't knw this is my little bro. Lol