I got to quit!

prune1977

DIS Veteran
Yep, I gotta quit reading these threads, every time I think I've decided on a resort for our upcoming January trip I read something that makes me go maybe I didn't want to stay there or go wow maybe I should look into that resort more!

I hear you. The trip reports get me all caught up in the resorts. I was pretty set on POR for our May trip but reading the reports has me 2nd guessing. Do I go to our fave The Poly or our next fave the Beach Club or stick with POR where we can get 2 rooms and have a bit more space...If there's a room discount I'll probably change my mind again!

prune1977 said:
Yep, I gotta quit reading these threads, every time I think I've decided on a resort for our upcoming January trip I read something that makes me go maybe I didn't want to stay there or go wow maybe I should look into that resort more!

Same here. I just changed our resort from CBR to POFQ. I really wish we could afford a deluxe, but not on this trip.

I do the exact same thing. My husband jokes that I need to stop because I'm driving him crazy. :rotfl:

VeeHam said:
I do the exact same thing. My husband jokes that I need to stop because I'm driving him crazy. :rotfl:

My DH either gives that I don't care look, or that look over the phone.lol. I'm glad I'm not the only one :)

I told you where you should go but you keep coming up with reasons not to

shpdem said:
I told you where you should go but you keep coming up with reasons not to

Where did you say Shelly? For those who don't knw this is my little bro. Lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter