• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I GOT THE TICKETS woohoo!

mickybean0816

Earning My Ears
Woohoo...just picked up my tickets today for my mother and I's 3/2 Magic cruise. What really stinks is that on 3/2, we leave from Detroit, have a connecting flight in Atlanta (yuck), then leave an hour later from there to Orlando. And of course it takes another hour to get from the airport to the Disney port. Probably won't get to get on the ship until about 3:00pm. Oh well...I guess we'll live. I really hated waiting in that huge long line at the Disney port to embark at 1:00pm...no worries about that this time I guess. I'm so excited though! And I can't stay away from this message board...it's addictive!

And once again, while I'm posting, I'm looking for someone close to my age (19) to meet while onboard...would love to have someone to hang out with. Lemme know if you're close to my age, or have a daughter close to my age. (To those of you that don't know, yes, I'm a girl...lol)

Mickybean0816

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter