I got my membership number!!! FINALLY!!!

lacool

The second mouse gets the cheese!
Well, after complaining about it on this board as recently as this morning ... I am in! I have made my first reservations, and here are my results:

1. I couldn't get in at HH for Easter weekend. I can't say that shocked me, but I'm on the waitlist, just in case.

2. I couldn't get a 2-bedroom at BWV or BCV for the week I wanted in May, so I am booked at OKW, and waitlisted at both of the others.

I don't know what my chances are on the waitlists, but I bought a contract with banked points, so if they don't come through I may not be able to use up all the points I need to before the end August. Who ever thought I'd end up with too many points??? I'm willing to bet this is the only year I will face that situation!!!

Congratulations!!! Doesn't it feel great to make that first reservation. That's when I felt like it was really official.

Welcome Home!!!

Congrats,LeighAnn, I know what you were goint through.

Now get out and enjoy. Rich
PS I am sending you a PM

Congrats,LeighAnn, I know what you were going through.

Now get out and enjoy. Rich
PS I am sending you a PM

I've got to say, it does feel good. And now the more I've read about OKW, I think I'll be perfectly happy even if my waitlists don't come through.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter