I Got MOre then my Holy Grail

Mickey7811

DIS Veteran
Was there ever a pin that you just stopped thinking about because you knew there was no way possible that it would ever be any part of your collection.

That pin for me was the Jail Scene pin - loved it, thought I could trade with the big boys if I had it, but just knew there was no way, no how that it would ever be a part of my collection.

Well Guess What!

I am now the very proud owenr of a Jail Scene pin - I still can not believe it.

Thank you to Mike, the Peachident, who knew this was something that I wanted for a long, long time. Thank you to Tammy and Kristin for helping make this possible.

This will be a cherished gift and it represents so much more then just pin trading. It represents friendship.

You guys are the best.

Darlene

How wonderful for you!!! I am so glad to hear that you have some great pin friends too!!! I think the people are the reason most of us stay in this hobby. Cant quit trading or we would miss everyone too much.

Cindy

PS since your the flex queen and all do you happen to have a Goofy Flexing Flex pin to trade? If so email me please and lets see if we can work something out. Its for a friend who has helped me set up the Buckeye Pin traders Club.

cpg5553@cs.com

Darlene,
I am so glad you finally got your Grail. I have that pin and it is one of my most favorite too.
I also wanted it and tried many times to trade for it, only to be turned down by all the big-wigs.
Then out of the blue I received it in the mail from two of the nicest pin traders Debbie and Jack. I can't wait to meet them at the event, I owe them quite alot for their kindness.
Now Darlene (not me) what is your new grail? I still havn't seen anything that really gets me the way that Jail Scene did. Peggie

Hi Peggie,

I have never set my goals too high with Holy Grails - that why I just stopped wishing for the Jail Scene.

Right now I would love to have a Captain Mickey ID Pin - not sure how hard they will be to get as they are being put on both ships as well as in WDW.

That is so cute.

I had to laugh when you posted about the Pin Event Pins - no Mickey's anywhere - I wan not too interested in them either.

And I also laughed when you said you were watching your weight - me too. Went to Disney World all last week and lost a couple pounds - it can be done.

So anyway - I would sure love a Captain Mickey if anyone sees any out there floating around. I would love to trade for one.

See You Real Soon.

Darlene

Hi Darlene,

Glad you made it back safe and sound and definitely happy. :D Once again Mike came through for ya and what a great friend he has been. You guys make lots of magic happen when you get together. :p :jester:

Darlene glad to hear you got your grail.... :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

At least you guys have hope of getting your Holy Grail. I'm going to have to work there to get mine. Not in my immediate future. I want the SL pin, of course.
But there is hope as I only have about a year to a year and a half before I finish the ITP and become a full fledged interpreter. Then to con my dh to moving to Orlando and get a job interpreting there.

Hi Darlene,

Oh How wonderful!!!!!! I am so very, very happy for you. It could not have happened to a better person. If you wish hard enough you never know what the mail will bring.

dawn g

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter