I got mine!!!

Princess_Michelle

DIS Veteran
I counted the days until I would hit 180 days out and called first thing in the morning for our trip, Oct. 6-15; here's what we got!!!

6th- Kona Cafe 7:10 p.m.

7th- Akershus Breakfast 9:50 am
Le Cellier 6:20 pm

8th- Liberty Tree Tavern 5:40 pm

9th- Donald's Restaurantosaurus Bkfast 9:50 am
Ohana 5:25 pm

10th- Mama Melrose's 6:00 pm

11th- Ohana BF Breakfast 9:20 am
Les Chefs de France 5:40 pm

12th- 1900 Park Fare 7:50 pm

13th- Rainforest Cafe @ AK 5:45 pm

14th- Cinderella's Royal Table 12:20 pm

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

It's a great feeling getting everything you wanted. I know I screamed when I got CRT for this trip, as my family as never eaten there. Plus it's for DD's 6 th birthday.

I made our ADR also. I was very surprised that they let me make the reservations for the entire week. They claim it has to be 180 days out, not true! She let me book the ENTIRE week before the 180 day mark. :cheer2:

Congrats!! So glad you got everything you wanted! I had the same success last week and let me tell you this, so relieved now, thats a big thing you can cross of your list! Congrats!

Glad you got what you wanted... We are going two weeks before you, and made ADR's 2 months ago.

Good news: Your at day 143 now!!!

Bad news: you could have called 37 days ago!

At least you are not 180 days out!

OHHHH never mind- I see your sig now, it is Nov not Oct!

Yeah, When I counted the days I did it for the first day of my trip, so, yeah, they let me make ADR's for the whole week, even though it was more than 180 days :) Including Cinderella's table, which we are doing on the last day.:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter