I got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pixieflip

Are we there yet?
Today is my 7 month window and because Kidani is so new and popular I really thought we'd get aced out of what we really wanted, but NO!! We got it, yahooo! We'll be there Jan. 3 to the 8th in our dedicated 2 bedroom with a SAVANNAH VIEW! We are so excited. We'll be telling the kids soon, they don't know yet. We're already going to be there starting on Dec. 27 at my in laws' house 15 minutes away and will do the parks all week, so now we get two full weeks at Disney! :banana::thumbsup2:dance3:

We loved Kidani and the dedicated two bedroom savannah view villa that we stayed in over Memorial weekend. Good for you!

Bobbi:goodvibes

I know that feeling!!

You sound like I did when I was able to secure BLT for August.

Don't you just love it when a plan comes together.

Hope you have a great trip. :thumbsup2

Well, there was this one time when everything got so messed up with our points and we really did not end up with the vacation we wanted or felt like we'd paid for in joining, you know? More often than not, we have gotten what we'd hoped for, but after that one bad reservation fiasco, we are always just not counting our chickens before we get it reserved. Well, chickens can be counted now!!:banana: And with very thankful hearts.

I can share in your excitement. We got a 1 BR Savannah View at Kidani for Jan 3-9! Like you, I wasn't sure if we'd get it at 7 months, but surprisingly we did! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter