I Got It! Lunch with An Artist!

Scratch42

<font color=navy>I Owe, I Owe, so Off to Work I go
Just got off the phone and DD is so excited!

I'm looking forward to having lunch at the Derby!

YAHOO!

Scratch
:smooth:

I hope you have a wonderful time!! My daughter's dream is to become an animator so we thought about doing this. She's 13 and really shy AND a very picky eater so we decided to wait for a couple years. I'd love to hear a full report when you get back!!

But definately the shy type!LOL

She has already warned me that I will probably will have to do all the talking! My DD11's dream is also to be an animator and work for Disney!

I will give a full report when we get back!

Scratch

What day of the week are you going, Scratch? I'm planning to do it in December if it's still around, and I was just wondering what days you had to choose from.

Pat

131 days and counting . . . again!

Way to go Scratch :p

I hope your DD appreciates the effort - mine doesn't have a clue of the effort that goes in to planning a trip :rolleyes:

>>^..^<<

Cass, do you really think my kid is any different!:rolleyes:

When I mention Restaurants, all she does is ask, "Do they Have Hamburgers?" I keep reminding her that Steak is Hamburger but not ground up!LOL

Inky Dinky Doo - The lunch is only offered Mondays, Tuesday, and Wednesdays. It's a set menu and you also receive a signed platter to take home. If you go to www.wdwig.com it has a bit more info. I'll do a full report when I get back! We are going on a Tuesday since MGM has Early Entry that day.

Scratch

I was so excitied to see this, until I saw the price ~ YIKES!

What a great opportunity for your daughter, I am sure she will never forget it! Enjoy!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Momto2 - Times that by 1.40 approximately, since I am Canadian!

It's for the memories!

Scratch

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter