I got CL for less than STandard room bounceback rate!

scottmel

<font color=darkorchid>Does my logic in my origina
Ok too excited here. Booked a few months ago at 30% off bounceback at YC and AKL SV. Booked standard - not club level for either one. But WANTED club. The new code that came out actually gave me CL at YC for 8.00 more a night and actually gave me CL at AKL with a savings of 8 a night! MEaning take CL at AKL and we will refund you 8.00 a night. Long story short, I spent maybe 40 more total a week and got 6 nights Club Level!!! When I originally booked under a bounceback. I am just so thrilled. No free dining of course but wasn't planning on it either with CL....

I'm right there with you!

First thing this morning I booked free dining at the Polynesian (garden view room) for 6 nights. I just switched to the Grand Floridian - Outer Lodge Club Level (Sugar Loaf) at 40% off the room rate.

I'm so happy I could dance! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I just got GF Sugar Loaf for $3.00 more per night than GF garden view--same dates, and well worth it in my opinion :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter