• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I got accepted into Round 2 of the mom's panel!!

Disneyfun1

Walt Disney World Lover-DVC Owner Since 1/07
Just got home, and in my email was a letter from Disney saying I have been accepted into round 2 for being on the Mom's Panel! I am so excited! Now I have to make a :60 second video to be uploaded on monday......I'm not sure what to make?? Any ideas on what to put in it or what to say?? Even if i dont make it, its exciting to make it to the next round!!

This thread would be a better fit on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move it there now. Good luck.

I did too! I'm just so pleased and happy! Good luck to us both! Such a nice surprise on a beautiful fall day.

I signed up for the DVC panel. How about you?

I signed up for the Cruise Line Panel. It would be amazing if i got chosen!!

Congratulations to you guys! I also got picked to move on to round 2 :banana:. I signed up for the DCL Panel .

Just sat down and saw the email in my junk folder!!:scared1: Glad I looked! I, too am on to round 2. Anyone have any ideas what to do for their video?

Me, too! Seems to be quite a few of us. I signed up for the WDW panel. I'm not sure what to do either - nervous about it actually. Good luck to everyone!

I got an email too! I'm a little confused, though. At first it says to click on the link AT 9:00 on Monday (and not starting on). But then it says you have until the 14th to answer questions and send in the video. I have a meeting at work at 9 on Monday, but I guess I'd better make sure I click the link then, just in case. I think I'll wait until then to start the video in case they give further instructions (which I hope they will!). Good luck everyone!

I am assuming as long as you click the link and upload your video all by friday, you will be fine, It probably should have said you CAN start clicking the link on monday, but you have until friday to finish, at least thats what im going on. If everyone did it all at once, i bet it would crash the site!!

Congrats to all of you who made it to Round 2! :banana:

I sadly got my "thanks but no thanks, good luck next year" email :surfweb:

I wish you all good luck of continuing on!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter