I got a great price on Southwest from BNA to TPA

perdidobay

<font color=green>Will work for travel ;-)<br><fon
On Christmas day, my dd and sil were talking about going back for ESPN weekend (we went last year for a week at spring break and really enjoyed it.)
I told them if they let me come I'd use my DVC points and they said to see if it's do-able. Since this was to be a quick trip, we'd need to fly.Yesterday, nothing from Memphis was below $300, so I checked flying out of Little Rock or Nashville. I was able to get round trip flights from Nashville to Tampa for $117.10 on Southwest!! March 1st departure and March 5 return:banana:
ESPN weekend, here we come!

Check out those specials while they last!

I am so jealous. Great price. I try to sneak down every couple of months and I, like you, will try any airport. I have been watching BNA for a couple years now. I am closer to Louisville, but I get much better deals from BNA so it's worth the drive. Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter