I give up - Wanted - Red Tent (EDIT: Mods please close)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disney Dreams

Proudly afflicted with TDMA!
My story
So, I've sat for 10 days in various areas of Frontierland just wanting a red tent. Sat all night tonight until vmk went down. That's when I gave into my husband's urging and went to attend to real life and ran out to the store, returning of course to learn that the very place I had been sitting all night got red tents shortly after vmk re-opened. (sigh) I know, I know, it's pixels.

My Wanted Trade
But I want a red tent. And I give up on sitting for one. If you have 1 and you are willing to trade it, let me know what you want and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks,
Dreams

EDIT: Dreams come true from many places. Mods, please close this. I got my red tent. :) Pretty sweet.

aww - i'm sorry. If I knew I would have sat for you since you had to run out. Good luck getting your tent though!

Much Good Luck Wishes To You!

Dreams -
Well if this is any consolation for you ... I was sitting in the Frontierland Hub (probably a different instance than you) all night too, until vmk went down for everyone. When vmk came back up, I went right back to the Hub. There were only 2 instances open at the time, both with 2 mickey ears. Kingdom still kinda empty. This win happened very shortly after vmk came back up, neither room was completely filled (I kept checking). Guess what my friend, I was in the wrong instance to win. That win would have been my very first non-dream ear win for me. Oh well I guess ....
Here's some hope for you that you get your red tent. pixiedust:
And a little BUMP for good measure as well ;)

Ash and Astro, you are both so sweet. Thank you for your kind thoughts. Ash, lol, just the thought that you'd "keep watch" while I'm gone makes me smile. Astro, has happened to me all month long. Giant hugs!

Lucky for me, others grant dreams aside from hosts. Talk about a sweet surprise. Just when I finally gave up.

Mods, you can lock this 1. I got my Red Tent... and my dream. Astro, you're next girl! Never stop dreaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter