I get to try DVC for a night!

megnsamsgracie

DIS Veteran
After I realized how affordable DVC can be per month (I have no choice but to finance). I am going to go with it. We will do the tour during our anniversary trip in September and go from there. But a good coworker of mine has 350pts and I begged (well asked nicely) to loan or rent us 24 so we can do 2 studios to see it and treat our kids. So we have a night in 2 studios at VWL to check it out! I am SOOO excited! Thanks to a nice coworker!

I can NOT wait! I think the one night will convince hubby why I just HAVE to buy in! I never thought I would do it!

I can NOT wait! I think the one night will convince hubby why I just HAVE to buy in! I never thought I would do it!

Congratulations! I looked into DVC for over 2 years -- not one to make an impulsive decision!! ;) DH was easier to convince than I thought he would be!! :lmao:

We bought in a little over a year ago. Now my only regret is (as MANY others here will tell you)......... WHY DIDN'T WE DO THIS SOONER?!!!! :cloud9: and we just did our 1st add-on!!!

we have always lived off just one income. So having a second almost full time income is nice. My income brings in all the "extras" as my husbands pays the bills with a bit left over. So now we have an additional almost $1800 a month to do stuff with. And since my kids are still young (10, 8, 6, 3) I know I have many more years of Disney ahead. And, as the kids get older and dont want to go (and until grandkids come into play) we can use the timeshare elsewhere if need be or even rent out points! I think its a win win for everyone :) Now, if only September can get here soon enough!

After I realized how affordable DVC can be per month (I have no choice but to finance). I am going to go with it. We will do the tour during our anniversary trip in September and go from there. But a good coworker of mine has 350pts and I begged (well asked nicely) to loan or rent us 24 so we can do 2 studios to see it and treat our kids. So we have a night in 2 studios at VWL to check it out! I am SOOO excited! Thanks to a nice coworker!

Be sure to ask if you can see a 1BR unit while you are there. That will impress your DH for sure! And be sure to check out the resale link that spiceycat gave. Good luck and have fun on your trip!

I will definitely need to finance somehow. So that is my concern. We will need to maybe book a 2bdr at times since we have 6 of us, sometimes 7 with my dad!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter