I found Albort!!!!!!!!!

eeyore3847

DIS Veteran
Let me say everyone that we just got back from vacation and while I was there last friday I found Albort! I went past him and thought, could it be, is it him! So I go up and ask and it was him. I let him know my id here and it was great. I did not grab a picture for fear of his secret identity :thumbsup2
!!!
WOOO HOOOOOOO

Lori

Congratulations! My ds and I are going to look for him in a couple of weeks. Albort, can you give us hints on your schedule?

I found him also when he told us his approx. schedule! I just new it was him when I saw his name tag!!!!

Lori

but then I would have to ......... Maybe it's better if I just say this.

I spotted our elusive member just by chance. I wasn't looking really hard but I did take note of nametags when I spotted a likely person. Albort was at his post and I stopped in my tracks and decided to ask if he posted on the DIS boards and if he was Albort. I would of stayed and talked longer but the family didn't stop and I would have lost them. Besides, someone needed Albort's assistance at that time too so I said the "hello, nice to meet you" kind of thing and hurried off.

I am behind on the Albort story. I think I caught something about it, can someone link me to some more info?

I am behind on the Albort story. I think I caught something about it, can someone link me to some more info?

Albort is his Dis name, he posts here and he works at DLR (maybe just over in DCA, maybe not, not sure, but he seems to know quite a bit about churros). And at some point before I got here, people started looking for him while at DL/DCA!

Oh, and for the THE longest time, I thought he was a very pretty, dark-haired girl, b/c of his signature picture and/or avatar. Later on I heard about HSM and figured out that Albort was not a young actress. :)

Albort is his Dis name, he posts here and he works at DLR (maybe just over in DCA, maybe not, not sure, but he seems to know quite a bit about churros). And at some point before I got here, people started looking for him while at DL/DCA!

Oh, and for the THE longest time, I thought he was a very pretty, dark-haired girl, b/c of his signature picture and/or avatar. Later on I heard about HSM and figured out that Albort was not a young actress. :)

When I see commercials for HSM and they show that gorgeous girl, I always think "Albort".

i'm thinking about albort pics on my cell phone right now

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter