• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

I forget 2 QS or TS for pizza & 2-drinks/desserts @ resort

vacation_junkie

Have Suitcase...will Travel :)
For the life of my I can't remember if it was 2 quick service or 2 TS credits when we ordered the Pizza Combo with 2-drinks & 2-Desserts at CBR.
We went down and waitied for it and brought it back to our room. We didn't have it delivered.

2 QS if you pick it up.
2 TS if they bring it to your room, including gratuity.

Exact same pizza and accoutrements for both.

It's usually noted for those reading to be VERY careful about ordering a pizza for delivery at a deluxe resort that has in-room dining (room service). A pizza ordered from room service is considered an in-room dining meal for two. In-room dining costs 2 TS per person, so they will charge you 4 TS, not 2.

It's usually noted for those reading to be VERY careful about ordering a pizza for delivery at a deluxe resort that has in-room dining (room service). A pizza ordered from room service is considered an in-room dining meal for two. In-room dining costs 2 TS per person, so they will charge you 4 TS, not 2.

great to know..thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter