I finally hit 100 posts!

Thanks, swtnikki! BTW, what does the title "DIS Cast Member" refer to? Boy, you meet all kinds of people here, don't you? You are in NJ, freezing your tail off. I just got back from a picnic in a park by a lake down here in Florida - and my kids didn't even have to put on a sweater! :)

dvcChrisVWL said:
Thanks, swtnikki! BTW, what does the title "DIS Cast Member" refer to? Boy, you meet all kinds of people here, don't you? You are in NJ, freezing your tail off. I just got back from a picnic in a park by a lake down here in Florida - and my kids didn't even have to put on a sweater! :)
The title refers to the number of posts I have. I think I got it after 1,500 posts, & yes I am freezing my tail off here in Jersey. It's either too hot or too cold here.

Hey Chris :wave2:

Post-Thanksgiving congratulations on your 100th post !!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Keep those good :goodvibes posts coming man

Chris - you and Gary still have some posting to do to catch up to your wives but I think you are both up to the challenge! :rotfl2:

BTW Gary - we'll be celebrating your 100th post soon!

Heh heh, you are right! Wow! Only a few days and I am well above 100 now - probably will be to 200 in a few months! This *IS* fun!

Garfield said:
Hey Chris :wave2:
Post-Thanksgiving congratulations on your 100th post !!!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Keep those good :goodvibes posts coming man
Thanks, Gary! Hey! Check it out! You are almost at 100, yourself!

swtnikki said:
The title refers to the number of posts I have. I think I got it after 1,500 posts, & yes I am freezing my tail off here in Jersey. It's either too hot or too cold here.
Ah, I see. Stay warm!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter