I finally did it!!!

c4alymom

Mouseketeer
I must admit, I have been reading (not posting alot) all of these threads and swore I would never go the LGMH route. Well today, I crossed over to the Lime Green side. I admit it. I went to HD and cleaned them out of LGMH :) There were not a whole lot, so are there any other AZ DISers out there??? I want you all to know that I love spending (all of) my time on the DIS. I am so excited as our trip starts on 9/3! If you see me around then, stop me and say hello. I will be the one proudly displaying the LGMH on my stroller, backpack, door....Oh wait, I just described every LGMH thief on here didn't I????

I've never gotten any but before we go back to the world in december I'm going to try and pick some up to bring with me. :goodvibes

No wonder I couldn't find any! :lmao: You caught on to the greeness pretty fast for a newbie. What are you going to do with all that green?

Don't forget to come join our secret green club on the community boards.

After I got home and made sure it was safe :-))) I counted 32!!! What on earth do I need with all of those? My room decorations and stroller, backpack...OH MY GOSH, I need to go get MORE!!!! I know what I am doing tomorrow while the kids are in school.

BTW, how do I join the Green Club?

i would have loved to do this as a laugh for when i goto disney, but alas being in the UK i dont know what you are talking about :guilty:

I cant get these things from Home Depot because their isnt any :(

:confused3

:cloud9: Doesn't it give you the most wonderful sneaky feeling when you "BORROW" them? It just makes me giggle like a little girl!! I LOVE IT!!! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter